You can cook Chinese Noodles using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Noodles
- It’s 2 cup of ap flour.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of cornstarch as needed to keep from sticking.
- It’s 1 of flour for dusting.
Chinese Noodles step by step
- Beat the egg with water and add to flour mix till well mixed.
- Knead for five minutes into a stiff dough, put into a bowl cover with damp cloth for at least 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into four equal parts form into a small cake.
- Roll the cake out into a disc 12 inch diameter flour as needed.
- Roll up on roller and unroll folding into a two inch wide fold keeping it whole.
- Now using a very sharpe knife cut straight line about 1/16 of an inch be sure to cut all the way through.
- Fluff with your fingers now you just made homemade noodles if your going to cook then cook right then if your going to make the rest the coat with cornstarch so they will not stick together.
- Repeat with the other three cakes..