Chinese Sweet and sour Chicken. Hankering for a Chinese takeaway but want to keep it healthy? If so, this super easy sweet and sour chicken dish is for you. Chinese-style sweet and sour chicken, stir-fried with bell peppers and pineapple chunks.
Chinese sweet and sour is a cooking style that is easy, delicious and everyone's favorite. The dish comes complete with crispy fried chicken cubes with mouthwatering sweet and sour sauce. This Sweet and Sour Chicken combines crispy chicken with chunks of onion, bell pepper and pineapple in a sticky homemade sauce. You can have Chinese Sweet and sour Chicken using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Sweet and sour Chicken
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 medium of Carrots – cut slices.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper – sliced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cold water.
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of katchap.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Serve it in rice bowls for a quick weeknight dinner. Crispy on the outside and tender inside, this Chinese chicken recipe is an. Sweet and Sour Chicken is a classic Chinese takeout option most of us are too afraid to make at home. Something about woks and cooking with pineapple make it intimidating for most, but it is so much easier to make than you would think.
Chinese Sweet and sour Chicken instructions
- cut chicken breasts into small bites and season it with salt and pepper.
- Mix the cold water, flour and the egg all together with a wisk.
- heat the vegitable oil.
- dip the checken bites into the flour mixture and then fright in the oil till they become.light brown and take them out of the oil.
- make the sauce by mixing all itsb ingradients together well and let aside.
- beat well the 2 tbs of water with 1 tsb of cornstrach.
- heat a large pan and add oilve oil then add the chicken, carrots, green pepper and sauce mixture …steer all together well then add the mixture in step 6..
- your amaizing sweet 'N sour chicken.is ready now and you can.serve it with cooked white basmati rice …..enjoy! ;).
Of the classic Chinese Recipes that most people ask for on my. Besides the sweet and tart flavor that we all love, the homemade Chinese sweet and sour chicken is much easier to make. It's less elaborate, compared to the banquet version and with common ingredients – chicken, onions, bell. Don't bother ordering Chinese chicken balls make these at home they are just as good if not even better and the sweet and sour sauce is the same as what is served at your Chinese restaurant!– these are a great weekend snack or can be served as appetizers, if you want some extra flavor to you. Sweet and sour chicken is probably one of the most popular Chinese style dishes in the Western world.