Spicy Beef & Nian Gao. A Kerala style beef fry which is not for the faint of heart. It is very spicy and is fried in quite a lot of coconut oil giving this dish a very traditional aroma and taste. This spicy beef noodle soup recipe is surprisingly simple to prepare at home, spicy, flavorful,and I love this Spicy Beef Noodle Soup recipe because of its simplicity.
Firstly, briefly fry minced garlic and Sichuan chilli bean paste in a little oil to fully release their fragrance. Charlie is the name I have given to my All Purpose Chinese Stir Fry Sauce. My spicy beef jerky recipe brings it to a whole new level with an extra spicy marinade. You can cook Spicy Beef & Nian Gao using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef & Nian Gao
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Shaved Steak.
- You need Handful of Nian Gao.
- Prepare of Long Hot Peppers.
- It’s of Sm. Onion.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s of Chilli Flakes.
- You need 5 of Spice Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Onion Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper (or white if you have it).
- Prepare Splash of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Hot Chilli Oil.
- Prepare of Canola Oil.
- Prepare of Green Onion.
- You need of Cornstarch/Water Solution.
Learn how to make beef jerky at home with a dehydrator from the author of "The Spicy Dehydrator Cookbook". This Spicy Beef Curry recipe by Gordon Ramsay is just the best, after low and slow cooking, the beef is so tender it melts in your mouth. If you like a bit of heat to your curries then you will absolutely love. Beef brisket, celery, fernbrake, garlic, green onion, ground black pepper, hot pepper flakes, onion, salt, sesame oil, soy sauce, soybean sprouts, vegetable oil, water.
Spicy Beef & Nian Gao step by step
- Get your veggies in order. (The asparagus was a side dish. Disregard that). Season your meat with the spices, a clove of garlic and a 2 count of chilli oil. Go easy on the 5 spice, it can be overwhelming. A couple shakes goes a long way..
- Bust out the Nian Gao and get some water boiling. Get a good handful and separate them so they’re not stuck together when boiling. You’re going to add that to the boiling water when you start stir frying your veggies..
- Get some canola oil in your pan and add in the garlic, onion and peppers. Heat the veggies with a little salt and pepper. Once they’re good and fragrant, which will be fast, add in the beef. Let that cook for a minute and add a touch of soy sauce. By now, the nian gao should be floating. Add it into your pan and mix well..
- Take a couple ladles of the nian gao water and add it into the stir fry. Mix. Add dissolved cornstarch and water to it and mix until the liquid has thickened..
- Top with green onions and a little chilli oil. Serve with rice and your choice of sides..
These Spicy Beef Jamaican Patties can also be prepared then frozen to be baked later on. Get this easy and yummy recipe for Spicy Beef Jamaican Patties. Spice-filled and meaty encased in flaky. Many translated example sentences containing "spicy beef" – Russian-English dictionary and. Suggest as a translation of "spicy beef" Copy Get the recipe for Spicy Ground Beef.